Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an industry-level term in Digital Marketing Agencies. In simple terms, SEO means the process of improving your website to increase its visibility in Google, Microsoft Bing, and other search engines whenever people search for:
- Products you sell.
- Services you provide.
- Information on topics in which you have deep expertise and/or experience.
The better visibility your pages have in search results, the more likely you are to be found and clicked on. Ultimately, the goal of search engine optimization is to help attract website visitors who will become customers, clients, or an audience that keeps coming back.
Why SEO is Important
SEO is important because it helps you establish yourself as an expert in your field and drives traffic to your website, while also helping you organically promote your business for free.
- Become an authority in your industry
- Increase your website traffic
- Reach your target market early in the buyer’s journey
- Promote your small business for free
- Bring in MORE Customers
- results are long-lasting
- SEO will help your small business
- build brand awareness
- beat the competition
- find new customers
- cost-effective than paid promotions
Pricing & Conditions
We offer the most competitive price available in the market and you can verify it. To develop this project, we will need you to agree on the following price conditions:
- On-Page SEO
- 10,000 TK / Month (at least 3 Months recommended for better output. All of your content will be optimized for Search Engine and social media)
- Content Development
- 5000 TK / Article (an article will contain 250-300 words. More articles will open up more sales channels. More customer awareness can be built up)
- 1000 TK / Banner (Banner, InfoGraphics will give customers a good first impression about your business)
- Off-Page Referral Link Building
- 13000 TK / 100 Links (More Referral Link means more websites are talking about your website. This will bring more traffic)
SEO is a continuous process. Each week there will be a progress report. Which will help you to make the necessary decisions.